- Hines Spain considers its employees to be its most valuable assets. They are supported by a global network of top professionals and a community of colleagues that provides great opportunities for career advancement.
- We are part of a company that sets the standards of excellence in every aspect of its business and is a global leader in sustainability and innovation.
- The firm has a long history of delivering the highest-quality projects with the best management teams in the business.
Careers / Spain
At Hines Spain, our employees are focused on world-class real estate development, leasing, financing and asset management. Career success is a bi-product of that focus.
Why Work at Hines?
- Employment Contract with a Stable Company
- Competitive Salary and Career Opportunities
Awards & Recognitions
- Pórtico - MIPIM Award (2007)
- Tripark Las Rozas - LEED® Gold (2010)
- Zielo Shopping Pozuelo - Spanish Association of Shopping Centers, Best Small Shopping Centre in Spain (2010) and LEED Gold (2010)
Learning & Development
A learning culture promotes consistent growth, development and performance enhancement opportunities that contribute to employee productivity and motivation.
Through all phases of career development, we take pride in investing in our employees’ growth by providing proprietary job skills and management training as well as access to online classes and resources. In addition, Hines Spain supports employees’ pursuit of professional certifications and licenses offered in the industry.
We encourage employee participation in global management programs for promoting global best practices and leverage our global experience.
To inquire about employment with Hines Spain, please forward your resume to HREurope@hines.com