0 / 0
About Petco Park
Adding to its civic value, the ballpark anchors a larger redevelopment district, featuring hotels, offices, retail and residential components which transform the previously underutilized East Village into a vibrant new neighborhood and a popular year-round destination for residents, employees and tourists alike.
- 100 Park Boulevard, San Diego, CA
- East Village area of downtown San Diego bounded by Park Boulevard, 10th Avenue, J Street and 7th Avenue
- Antoine Predock Architect, HOK Sport
- 829,186 square feet
- Recycler of the Year in honor of their expanded innovative and successful waste reduction, recycling and recycled-product purchasing programs
- Awarded for outstanding environmental leadership by voluntarily working to conserve the state’s precious natural resources, improve the environment and contribute to the economy.