- Hines Italy considers our employees to be our most valuable asset. We are supported by Hines’ global network of top professionals and its community of colleagues, providing great opportunities for career advancement.
- The firm has a long history of delivering the highest-quality projects with the best management teams, which has earned the company its reputation as a global leader in value, innovation and sustainability.
- The Hines hallmark is its standard of excellence for every aspect of the firm's business.
Careers / Italy
Hines opened an office in Milan in 1995 and continued operations in Italy to 2015 with great success. We are actively acquring properties in Italy and are looking at opportunities to reenter the market.
Why Work at Hines?
Awards & Recognitions
- Bergognone 53 - Energy Performance & Architecture Awards (2006)
- Porta Nuova Garibaldi, UniCredit Campus - LEED® Gold (2012)
- Porta Nuova Isola, Bosco Verticale - International Highrise Award (2014)
- Porta Nuova Isola, Business District Isola - LEED Gold (2014)
- Porta Nuova Varesine, Aria - LEED Gold (2014)
- Porta Nuova Varesine, Business District Varesine - LEED Gold (2014)
- Palazzo Aporti - MIPIM Awards, Best Refurbished BuildingFinalist (2012)
- Palazzo Aporti - Urban Land Institute International Awards for ExcellenceFinalist (2011)
Learning & Development
A learning culture promotes consistent growth, development and performance enhancement opportunities that contribute to employee productivity and motivation.
Through all phases of career development, we take pride in investing in our employees’ growth by providing proprietary job skills and management training, as well as access to online classes and resources. In addition, Hines supports employees’ pursuit of professional certifications and licenses offered in the industry.
We encourage employee participation in firm-wide management programs for promoting global best practices and leveraging our global experience.
To inquire about employment with Hines Italy, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org