Filing a personal data request
This policy applies to all European Hines offices (Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom).
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, describes how organizations — including Hines— must collect, manage and store personal data. These rules apply regardless of how the data is processed: digital, paper or on other materials. To comply with the law, personal data must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
Hines needs to collect and use certain personal data. This can include personal data pertaining to employees, investors, suppliers, business contacts, and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact.
Hines endeavors to:
- comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requirements and follow good data protection practices;
- protect the rights of data subjects;
- be transparent about how it stores and processes data subjects’ data;
- take necessary technical and organizational measures to protect itself from the risks of a data breach.
If you have further questions on this policy or wish to submit a request relating to your personal data, please email Dataprotection@hines.com and provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details;
- An explanation of your relationship with Hines
- The name of your usual Hines contact;
- The nature of the request
- Any relevant supporting documentation or correspondence
Hines is committed to acknowledge all requests as soon as possible. All requests will be considered carefully and a response provided as soon as possible.