Last updated and Effective: June 29, 2022
We may collect the following categories of personal data from or about you:
(1) Identifiers, such as your name, position in the company; company name; company email address; business phone number; business address; city; postcode; country;
(2) Commercial Information, such as information on the services you have purchased and/or used on the Site;
(3) Internet or other electronic network activity information, through our cloud security services, traffic and security reports that include information on the internet usage of the organisation’s computer users (e.g. what websites were visited by each User, any documents downloaded, security incidents, prevention measures taken by the gateway, etc.;
(4) Education information, such as your job or education history, if you share it with us;
(5) Inferences, such as your marketing and communication preferences and information about how you have used the Site or interacted with us.
We may collect this information when you provide it directly to us, when we collect or generate it about you or when another source provides it to us.
Your California Rights
The CCPA grants you certain rights to manage your personal data. As a California resident, you may:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data
- Delete your data, subject to certain limitations
- We do not sell your personal data. If we did you would have the right to opt-out of the sale of your data
- You have the right to not be discriminated against when you exercise your rights. We will not treat you differently because you exercise your rights.
In addition to the consumer rights detailed above, California residents have the right to request the following information:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- Specific pieces of personal information collected from and about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected information about you
- Our business purpose for collecting the information
- The business purpose for which we disclosed information about you
- The categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your information
Please contact us email@example.com or 1-833-521-0510 to exercise these rights. For your protection, we will verify your identity prior to fulfilling your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information to comply with our legal obligation and recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
Shine the Light: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Hines who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use the contact information above.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals.