Edina, Minnesota – Galleria Shopping Center at 69th Street and France Avenue in Edina announced four tenants to open in 2017 in the shopping center’s new northeast end.
“In all its history as a shopping and dining destination, Galleria has never been more vibrant and vital than it is right now,” explains Galleria General Manager Wendy Eisenberg. “This expansion project continues to enable the Galleria to add even more of the unique, upscale local and national stores Twin Cities shoppers have come to rely on us for.”
The newly announced tenants include:
- Soft Surroundings: The St. Louis-based retailer will open a new, 4,043-square-foot store at Galleria this November - the first Soft Surroundings in Minnesota. The store will feature the popular catalog retailer’s signature collections of beautiful women’s apparel, luxurious bedding, globally-inspired accessories, and a well-curated array of high quality beauty and home goods, with all lines emphasizing their ultra-soft fabrics.
- Roe Wolfe: After finding great success as a pop-up location in the Galleria in March 2017, this Minnesota-based, contemporary women’s apparel, accessories, home décor and apothecary retailer will move to a new 2,000-square-foot permanent home in Galleria’s expanded area at the end of 2017.
- Starbucks: After operating in a temporary location in Galleria’s west atrium during the expansion project, Starbucks will move into a new space in the Galleria’s expanded northeast end later this year. The more than 2,000-square-foot location will feature an indoor/outdoor fireplace, as well as an outdoor patio.
- Big Island Swim & Surf Company: This Minnesota-based, locally-owned swim, beach and resort wear boutique will celebrate its new, second store in Galleria in late 2017. Located in the center’s new expansion next to Cov, the 2,000-square-foot Big Island will offer Galleria customers finely edited collections for women, men, teens and children.
Previously announced elements of the Galleria expansion include:
- The addition of an 18,000-square-foot Design Within Reach store;
- A 8,000 square foot CoV seafood, steak, and coastal favorites restaurant with a gorgeous patio and
- The newly-opened 21,500-square-foot Barnes & Noble featuring one of the retailers’ only three full service in-store restaurants in the country.
- New Main Entrance: A new entrance to the Galleria will be located on the center’s northeast corner, off 69th street, featuring a permanent valet station.
- Concierge Desk: Featuring an iPad bar, complimentary Wi-Fi and soft seating, the new Concierge Desk is now centrally located near the Vineyard Vines store.
- Electric Car Charging Stations: Four complimentary electric car plug-in stations – two universal plug-ins and two for Tesla vehicles – have also been introduced as part of the expansion. These spaces are located in the parking area under Pottery Barn.
Galleria Shopping Center in Edina is a Twin Cities luxury-shopping destination offering the finest in fashion, home, beauty and dining. The center is located at 69th and France Avenue in Edina, Minnesota; hours are Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sunday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Restaurants and some stores' hours may vary. For more information, visit www.GalleriaEdina.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.