One South Dearborn is a 40-story, 828,538-square-foot office tower in downtown Chicago. Designed by the architectural firm DeStefano Keating Partners Ltd., the graceful architectural metal and glass tower culminates with a dual-crown lantern soaring 60-feet above the structure. A 16,000-square-foot outdoor plaza clad in Italian granite fronts Dearborn Street and provides entry into a three-story glass and marble lobby. Other amenities include an on-site fitness center, conference facilities, tenant lounge, shoe shine, concierge dry cleaning lockers, tenant bike share program, 8,000 square feet of retail space and four floors of above-grade parking that accommodates 170 vehicles. The project was completed in November 2005.
0 / 0
About One South Dearborn
- One South Dearborn, Chicago, IL
- Corner of Madison and Dearborn in the Central Loop
- DeStefano Keating Partners Ltd.
- 828,538 square feet
- 40 floors
- Liz Westcott, General Property Manager 312-386-8305
- Downtown Office Development of the Year
- Patron of the Year
- Awarded Top Performer in the city-wide competition to improve the environmental performance of business operations.
- The Office Building of the Year (TOBY) Award - Best Operating Building from 500,000 to one million square feet
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Mittal Steel USA
- LEED Silver 2006
- ENERGY STAR 2007